Your name is entered as it is on your passport.
- Your date of birth is inputted correctly.
- Address history, start with you most recent address going backwards. Please do not enter any international addresses as Experian cannot valid this information.
- Do not put commas (,) or spaces in the free text address fields.
- We recommend attempting variations of the address such as entered the building number and removing the flat number.
- Check the address against Royal Mail find a postcode/address service.
- If the postcode is not working on Experian systems, the address may be new or the post code may have changed.
- If you have not registered on the electoral role and have no bills or banks registered at your current address, this may be hard for Experian to locate your information.