At Canopy we’re all about making renting more rewarding.
Our core product, the Rent Passport, allows our users to build a digital profile to record their merit as a renter, whilst giving agents & landlords the tools to trust them.
Once our users build their Rent Passport, they’ll then have the option to use our Deposit Free product, removing the need to tie up 6 weeks of rent in a cash deposit. There’s currently £4 billion + of hard earned cash tied up in these deposits, which we’re certain can be put to better use.
We’ve so far been backed by Direct Line Group, Experian & Round Hill Capital, are working with some of the biggest names in property. Canopy is in the middle of Series A funding and need top talent to help us grow on our journey.
We’re ideally looking for a graduate to start in January 2019!
The Customer Service Team’s responsibilities include:
• Providing exceptional customer service viaphone, email, live chat and social media.
• Maintaining high service standards and continually improving the service to our customers.
• Conveying our customers’ feedback and feature requests to the product & marketing team
• Responding to customer queries and escalating any issues as necessary
• Document, Submit and Track platform bugs andissues by using tools like Zendesk and Jira
• Actively seeking to improve processes and workflows
• Working well within a dynamic team environment
• Investigating and resolving issues whilst proactively seeking solutions
As an early member of our customer team, you’ll have a huge opportunity to progress, as well as make your own stamp on the future of Canopy & how we interact with the world. Be prepared to have a hand in different parts of the business!
• Strong customer focus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Some direct customer service experience required (call centres, sales, retail)
• Ability to handle changing workload and dealwith multiple priorities
• Aptitude to work with a team in a changing environment and responsibilities
• Fluent in English
• Free snacks, drinks & beer when in the office
• Flexible working situation
• Chance to join a company with a big future, right at the start.
Please attach a brief cover letter and CV - apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.